Wednesday, July 29, 2015

First Letter from the MTC!!

 
Dear Familia, 
I'm glad you got my letter and yes it looks like I'm going to be here all 6 weeks. So I'm in a trio companionship and it's difficult to get things done sometimes such as getting places on time or having to take care of other needs each other has, so Mom GREAT job on raising 6 kids I honestly am grateful for your influence. Yes I'm still alive and well. I love seeing the Holy Ghost work wonders in the lives of other missionaries as well as my own. It's actually really hard so far and some-days are better than others, but with the Lord's help I can do anything. Oh yeah I saw Mitch or Elder Brower as well as my friends Sam Himes, Mckay Waters, and many more. It kinda feels like I'm in high school. I'll write you another letter Mom because they don't give us much time and I love you all so much and miss you. Let me know how the job offer goes Dad. Please send me pictures. The language is coming as fast as tree sap on a winters morning. Again I love you guys so much and can't wait to hear from you again. I'm here for a reason, I'm here for a purpose, and I know that I can do this. With much love and Kisses.

- Elder Wolford


No comments:

Post a Comment