Monday, October 5, 2015

B-Dubs and General Conference

Mi familia loca,

Can I just say WOW this General Conference weekend was so amazing and full of the Spirit, I was lucky enough to see it in English for the last time because by the next one I will be fluent in the beautiful language of Spanish. My testimony has been strengthened tremendously over these past few days by the many talks and testimonies given by worthy and humble men and women around the world as well as being able to listen to our living Prophet and his Apostles. I know without a doubt that they have been called by God and have witnessed our Savior and Redeemer. I want you all to print off your favorite talk from this last Conference and read it again. Find what sticks out to you and what the main message is and the blessings promised if we follow it.I can't believe we have four Apostles that are still in their sixties. 

Can you believe that I'm going to be in Mexico in 7 days because I can't. It feels so weird to me because so far my mission has only been Utah and it's really funny when we go places people always ask us where we are from and of course I tell them I'm from Pleasant Grove Utah. They look at me and say, " Well you didn't come very far." You could not count on your hands how many times I hear that a day. The other day I was doing some service and there were some ladies there that were from Ecuador and they started talking with my comp and he told them I was going to Mexico in a week and they looked at me and said, " Mexico is crazy good luck." I thought it was really funny. I think when I get down there they are going to treat me just like I was fresh from the MTC and I will start training all over again which is good because I need it. Anyways it has been awesome down here and my excitement for Mexico is growing everyday I hope that you are all having a ton of fun and doing well.

Love Elder Wolford



No comments:

Post a Comment