Monday, October 5, 2015

Blood Moons and Money

Mi bonita familia,

Ok so it looks like I'm flying out on the 12th and I will send a picture of the flight plans. So I fly from here to Salt Lake and sit there for a few hours then I have a straight flight from Salt Lake to Mexico and I was super blessed because if I would have left two days later I would have had four connecting flights and that would have been an absolute nightmare. This week has been really good because I went and got my hair cut last Monday and a gut gave my companion and I 100 bucks and then I went on exchanges with Elder Daines last Tuesday and we went to Cafe Rio for lunch and a guy handed us a twenty, then another guy gave us a twenty. Finally we got to the front of the line and someone already took care of our order crazy right then we sat down and started to eat and that is when a lady came up and dropped a hundred dollars on the table. So within two days I got 240 dollars. Did you al see the blood moon yesterday it was so cool looking. Spanish work is pretty slow here and it's hard because we have a few really awesome investigators, but they struggle with working on Sunday's and giving it up and some say they will be able to come in a month or so, but by that time my companion will already be home and I will be in Mexico. It's ok though because it will be nothing but Spanish work haha. So this Sunday the bishop in the Pine view Spanish branch was talking to me for awhile  and he was like, man your tall, you are going to stick out really bad. Awesome can't wait cause then I will be able to teach them the gospel.  So two days ago my comp and I remodeled our zone leaders house with two other missionaries it was so much fun because I put a mattress in the shower and we just totally moved everything good thing I'm going to Mexico. So that's what has been happening and I hope you all have a wonderful week and start getting ready for conference because will are going to have three new apostles. I love you so

- Elder Wolford

No comments:

Post a Comment