Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Vegas!!

What up Familia,

So today we drove all the way to Las Vegas the breeding grounds for sinners and the home of some very dirty things haha. Well when we got to the Consulate it felt like I was already in Mexico because they had colors all over the place everyone spoke Spanish and I was the 6ft 4in white kid waiting for my turn. It blows my mind that people actually go to Vegas because as we were driving by I realized how big of a dump it is, everything looks a bagillian years old and dirty. Anyways the UVU game looked like a ton of fun I have never seen that gym so full even when there are multiple teams there. I knew Maddy would do good she always does. Yes I got your box as well as the two from Aunt Ashley Adam and Zian. They got me a pretty cool tie and a wolf tie pin they look awesome. Grandma Brenda also sent me a box with some goodies and pictures, it is literally the best getting boxes full of stuff from everyone because I don't think it is going to last after I get to Mexico. I'm still not sure on when I leave yet my companion Elder Day leaves the 14th and he thinks I leave two days before him so that would put me leaving the 12th of October. Oh yeah Dad I saw a big horn sheep on the way back from Vegas standing on on of the cliffs. The weather has been so nice this past week not to hot and perfect at night time. Last week I got to talk with Jace Clinger for awhile it was just like old times I hadn't had the chance to email him in a long time so that was supper nice to talk for awhile. Mom how is Kevin Hillyard doing do you know if he made BYU or not or if he put his papers in? Could you find my blessing  by the way? That's so awesome that Eli made the play I'm so proud of him and that's going to be way fun to go see. Ok Mom I put a ton of pictures from when I was at the MTC and some from here on a website and it's called Outlook.com.  I love you all and can't wait to hear from you again. Gave work hard on your math bud I know it's not fun, but you can do it.

- Elder Wolford




No comments:

Post a Comment