Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Cow Stomach...Blah!

What up Fam,

So the other day we were over at a members house and were talking with them and asking if we can wash our clothes there the next day. My comp and the Hermano play little dumb games to get each other ether wet or  jacked in the nutz, luckily it was just trying to get each other wet this time. After a few minutes I joined and tried to get the Hermano wet and after 15 to 20 minutes everyone was soaked from head to toe. It was a ton of fun other than I walked home dripping. Ok so I herd that France was attacked and a ton of people died what is up with that? Also I heard that America was attacked too, do you know anything about that? Oh my the other day we had lunch at this Hermanas house and she normally has pretty good food, but this time was different. When we walked in it smelled super good and I was starving at this time of day because they don't eat lunch until 2 in the afternoon. She brings out soup first then something I did not recognize, my comp looks at me and says, ¨That's cow stomach.¨ ok well that's alright. It tasted pretty good, but the texture is what hit me the most because I felt like I was chewing on a raw tongue or something. First off Nancy you are an angel sent from our Heavenly Father thank you so much for doing that, you didn't have to. Today I got to go to the temple which was pretty cool because it was all in Spanish and it was cool to go inside a temple outside of Utah. It's very big, but there was not a ton of people there when we went. After that we went to a museum that had a boatload of cool stuff in it about Ancient Mexico and about the temples that are in Teotihuacan and the best part is a member is taking my comp and I next week so that is going to be the highlight of that day. I took a ton of pictures and hopefully I can send you them. I love you all so much and will talk to you later.

- Elder Wolford

No comments:

Post a Comment