Saturday, January 30, 2016

I bought a guitar!

This week was pretty good because today I bought a guitar because it was super cheep and my comp said it would be cooler. I bought it really cheap and I'm trying to learn and I need some good easy songs to practice. On Sunday I had a talk about service and of course that is one of the easiest talks to give, but the only problem I had was that it was in Spanish so it took me awhile to put it together, but I think it went pretty good because I felt good giving it. So I think I got my package because my old comp went to the offices and dropped it off at a members house for me because I was in Centro buying the guitar, but he said it was from someone with the last name Wilson. So I don't know if they sent me stuff or if you sent it with them. Oh and a member wants a Chili recipe and I told her I can get one that is out of this world so I'm going to need that from you mom.
I still need to burn my tie.This week has been pretty good and we got some people that could easily in the future get baptized so we will see how that goes. Having a comp that only speaks Spanish helps a lot because he can correct me and help me pronounce everything correctly. Yea we got a few people to teach and we have a new and his wife is a member and he was born in California so he knows English, but he had a really rough past like he has been in jail and in a gang and other stuff. The cool thing
-Elder Wolford

No comments:

Post a Comment