Monday, February 29, 2016

Tarzan and Nintendo 64

Hey what's going on?

Sorry I haven't written in a long time it's because last Monday we got back late from a place called the Baños de Neza and by the time we got back we went straight to our meeting which was with Pres because he wanted to interview everybody. This week has been crazy too because they are reopening one of our areas and putting two new missionaries here  so we had to find an apartment for them before Tuesday and our leaders told us to cancel all our appointments until we find one. It took almost 1 whole day to find one that was not out of budget. We also had a bunch of lessons and service this week, like my comp and had to clean the baptismal font because we had our first baptism this last Saturday it was a little girl named Cora and she is the granddaughter of a member so we got permission from her parents to get baptized. I did get my package I got it last Monday and it was super awesome especially in the letter that Maddy sent that said I want you to have a crappy birthday because I want you to miss me and also that she said her volleyball team wants to date me when I get back that should be fun. Last Monday as well we were in a little bus on our way home and there was a ton of police cars and an ambulance in the street next to us and that's when I say two people dead in the middle of the street because the cops were taking pictures and looking around the scene, so that was no cool, but I saw it. I'm staying in my area still with Elder Martinez and we have some people that are looking like they will enter into the waters of baptism, but we are still working with them and now this cycle our area is becoming smaller again which cuts off some of our investigators, but not all. I meet a missionary here that is going to the St. George mission he had some problems with his visa as well. Other than that not much is happening here other than today I found the Tarzan game for the Nintendo 64. I love you all and hope that this week will be a good one for you.

-Elder Wolford

No comments:

Post a Comment