Monday, February 29, 2016

Time of our lives!

Wow sounds like you guys are having the time of your lives back at home meeting with the VP, Church leaders, the Secret Service, new jobs, and Pro basketball games. And it's all happening after I left oh well. I'm pretty sure I will have changes on the 29th of March because this is my first area and I have been here almost 6 months and Pres doesn't like to keep missionaries in the same area for more than 6 months, but we will see how that goes. Ok a little story about my comp. The first day we were together and got to the house he pulled out a rubix cube and started to play with it. Later he asked if I knew how to solve it and of course I didn't so he taught me. Apparently there is a place down here that sells every cube known to man and over the past few weeks he has bought a ton because he really likes them and I bought a few just for fun. That's so cool with Kyall and her job and really she has a bigger office and she gets to go to Indiana how lucky is she. Dad to getting to talk to the Secret Service guys and some of them are in the Air-force and of course I know dad got a big kick out of that. Congrats dad with your reward that is super cool. I'm still trying to learn the guitar and it's going alright the problem I have is moving my fingers fast enough and with ease because right now it's like I have claw síndrome. 

Ok mom apparently when you send packages they have certain qualifications because if they don't meet the Presidents wife has to pay for the package to get here. Continue with the USPS, but it needs to be $49 or less to be free for the mission because if it is more the mission has to pay and they don't want to do that so it will come all the way here to Mexico and go back to the US. I love you all and well it looks like your week has just been a blast and awesome.

-Elder Wolford      

No comments:

Post a Comment