Friday, July 1, 2016

7 1/2 Months!?!?!?

Transfers are on Mothers day here because Mothers day is the same day every year here and not like in the US where it is on a Sunday. I don't know anything yet other than I think we don't get to call on Mothers day there so I will most likely have changes and have to find a place to call or whatever.

This week was normal nothing much happened other than some people that we started to teach and seemed super awesome and ready to step into the waters of baptism kinda crapped out. So we will see what happens this week if they still want to listen or if they just want to go another way. It is crazy because at the end of this cycle I will have 7 and a half months in this area which is a long time. 

I love you all so much and will talk to you soon.
-Elder Wolford

No comments:

Post a Comment