Friday, July 1, 2016

My first week sick.

Well what an awesome week with tons of adventures and surprises around every corner. So this last Monday we had changes and I was a little nervous to get my kid (new missionary) and open an area because it is all super new to me and very different right. Anyways I get to the changes and look where my new area is and finally I find my picture in the zone of Los Reyes and usually they have the name of your comp and his picture next to yours, but my picture was by itself. I was super confused because they said I would be training, but I didn't even have a comp. I asked the assistants and they told me my kid wasn't there and that I was going to be in a trio or in a companionship of three. Apparently the missionary I'm going to train is not here yet and they don't know when he will get here so I am with two Elders named Elder Miles from Ogden Utah and Elder Santos from Mexico and he is going to Provo for his mission. Elder Santos had problems with his visa too. They are both super cool and we are doing great we had a baptism this last Sunday and this guy truly is a convert because when he came out of the water he froze up and started crying. Elder Miles baptized him and we had to wake up at 4 in the morning to fill up the font because his baptism was at 7 in the morning before church.

This is what happened to me this week I ripped my shirt while I was walking down the street on a nail sticking out of a wall and last Saturday after lunch I felt super bad and thought I was going to throw up for 3 hours, but nothing happened. We had a sita and I asked if I could go to the bathroom after our lesson and I was going to throw up, but again nothing happened so I thought my stomach hurt really bad. So after our lesson we started walking in the street thinking of where we are going to go next and I had the feeling I was going to barf so I told them to wait a second and leaned up against a wall behind a bush a threw up a ton just like in the movie Pitch Perfect it was awesome because after I finished I felt a ton better.

Anyways that's pretty much what has been happening with me I love you all and hope you keep having fun.

-Elder Wolford 



No comments:

Post a Comment