Friday, July 1, 2016

Fist Fight!!!!!!

Ok so I haven't been able to wright because I had special changes because two Elders got in a fight and it got pretty ugly and Pres moved me to a different area with one of these Elders for now because I had so much time in my other area and last Monday we had to work because we got to go to the temple on Friday so this is why I couldn't wright for like ever.

We had some hail the other day so that was cool kinda felt like home and one day my comp Elder Soto and I were talking to an hermana outside of her door and something fell from the roof and hit the concrete really hard next to us. I thought it was a rock or bricks, but no it was a flippin dog. This dog fell about 10 feet and hit the ground and nothing happened to it it was totally ok. 

So special changes, so these two Elders in my district got in a fight over something dumb. One of the Elders threw a punch in the gut of the other. But this Elder didn't just sit there he grabbed his head and punched the other in the face three times and this Elder had blood all over his shirt and face. So Pres called me told me what happened and said that he needed me to go stay with one of the Elders until changes. So I think I still have changes, but we will see.

I love you all so much and will get to talk to you soon.

-Elder Wolford


No comments:

Post a Comment